1. X. Dai#, W. Zhou#, T. Gao, J. Liu and C. M. Lieber*, “Three-dimensional mapping and regulation of action potential propagation in nanoelectronics-innervated tissues”, Nature Nanotechnology, 11, 776–782 (2016).
2. X. Dai, G. Hong, T. Gao and C. M. Lieber*, “Mesh nanoelectronics: Seamless integration of electronics with tissues”, Accounts of Chemical Research, 51, 309-318 (2018).
3. X. Dai#, R. Vo#, H. Hsu, P. Deng and X. Jiang*, “Modular design of hydrogel-gate field effect transistor biosensors”, Nano Letters, 19, 6658–6664 (2019).
4. H. H. Bay#, R. Vo#, X. Dai#,*, H. Hsu, S. Cao, Z. Mo, W. Li, F. Omenetto and X. Jiang*, “Hydrogel-gate graphene field effect transistors as multiplexed biosensors”, Nano Letters, 19, 2620–2626 (2019).
5. W. Zhou#, X. Dai#, T. Fu, C. Xie, J. Liu and C. M. Lieber*, “Long-term stability of nanowire nanoelectronics in physiological environments”, Nano Letters, 14, 1614–1619 (2014).
6. J. Liu#, C. Xie#, X. Dai#, L. Jin, W. Zhou and C. M. Lieber*, “Multi-functional three-dimensional macroporous nanoelectronic networks for smart materials”, PNAS, 110, 6694–6699 (2013).
7. C. Xie*, J. Liu*, T. Fu*, X. Dai, W. Zhou and C. M. Lieber*, “Three dimensional macroporous nanoelectronic networks as minimally-invasive brain probes”, Nature Materials, 14, 1286–1292 (2015).
8. Y. Yao#, X. Dai#, C. Feng, J. Zhang*, X. Liang, L. Ding, W. Choi, J. Choi*, J. Kim and Z. Liu*, “Crinkling ultralong carbon nanotubes into serpentines by a controlled landing process”, Advanced Materials, 21, 4158–4162 (2009).